Monthly Archives: January 2015

Slogging away…

I’ve ported most of the routines over, and now I’m into the long slog of debugging the code. The code to the point where it no longer crashed, but the output is incorrect. I’ve got the routines generating reams of … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

MusicXML Parser Port to Euphoria

I’ve got the MusicXML parser working on the Euphoria port. So now the next step will be converting the output of the parser into a format that the synthesizer can use. This also means porting the code that distributes the … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Porting the English to Phoneme Module

I’ve ported the English to phonemes module from Java to Euphoria. In the process, I fixed a number of bugs that I had introduced when I had converted it from C to Java.  This means it now handles things like … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Porting to Euphoria

I’d initially written synSinger in Java, but because of security issues and the inability to release it as a simple binary .exe file, decided to port it to C. While writing in C hasn’t been terribly unpleasant, there have been … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment