Monthly Archives: January 2016

Speeding Up Rendering

I’ve tracked down the problem with the rendering speed. The issue was that I was allocating the output buffer dynamically. Because audio take a lot of data, it was slowing things down when it would have to reallocate space constantly … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Progress report…

I’ve made pretty good progress with the new prototype – it’s singing intelligibly,  with vibrato and a nice legato from pitch to pitch. But when I went to synchronize the singing with a backing track, I noticed two issues: the … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment